Just in time for the holidays, Suitsupply is set to open its second location in the Washington Metropolitan area. This time the popular men’s shop will cross the river over to northern Virginia making a home in Tyson’s Galleria, the tony shopping destination home to some of the world’s top luxury fashion brands.
DC has really come into its own over the past few years. Among the exciting changes is the influx of shopping that can be found throughout the city. No longer can outsiders claim that there’s no place to shop in the Nation’s Capital. Here are 5 great places to shop in DC.
No one understands the photo op better than the DCFashion Fool, Barnette R. Holston Jr. and he’s here to get you ready for yours this season.
- July 15, 2016 – The Fashion Spot – Street Style: The Best Dressed Men at New York Fashion Week: Men’s Spring 2017
- September 20, 2015 – GuestofaGuest.com – 10 DC Bloggers Representing the District at NYFW
- September 20, 2015 – Letsgetfisi.co – Capital Menswear Pop-Up – Washington D.C.
- September 13, 2015 – Capitol File Magazine – St. Jude Heart of Fashion
- July 20, 2015 – Fashionista.com – The Street Style at NYFW: Men’s Was Distinctively Chill
- July 7, 2015 – K Street Magazine – Men of Style Get Groomed at Special Event in Tyson’s Corner